Sunday 31 March 2024

Ryobi Pole Pruner

I needed something to help cut the higher branches in our garden that were hanging over the fence from our neighbour’s garden. A ladder wouldn’t cut it as I’d need to constantly make sure that I was in position as well as having to saw from a height. This new toy made very light work of it, and I got carried away afterwards and used the saw to cut the branch into smaller manageable pieces for disposal. I was a bit nervous about using a power tool like this at first, but once I’d put it together I was itching to have a go. I had to wait for a dry day before I could get round to cutting something as I wanted to make sure that everything was present and correct before the returns window ended. It’s quite heavy to use but in short and sharp bursts you can make cuts quickly, easily and professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment