Monday 2 October 2023

A Question Too Far #Sherduck 8

‘JIMMY WHY ARE U SPEAKING TO THAT STRANGER’

‘I’m sorry Mum, he only asked me a question, he already told me who he was.’

‘GET AWAY FROM HIM THIS INSTANT! I DON’T WANT ANYONE THREATENING OUR HOME!’

‘Sorry Mum. Sorry Sergeant Buttons.’

‘Is someone threatening you Madam?’ asked Sergeant Buttons.

‘Goodbye Officer’ said the Goose and scooped up Jimmy in her wing and swam towards the lock while making sure all her other ducklings were following her.

‘Well, that’s interesting’ said Buttons to himself. ‘I wonder if Sherduck has found anything.’ He flew back over the hedge towards Sherduck and updated him on the conversations that had just transpired.

Right, I don’t think we’re going to make much more progress here’ said Sherduck. ‘Let’s get this shipped off to forensics and see if their report matches up with what you’ve described here. I’ll see you back at the station’.

‘Right you are sir’ said Buttons.

Sherduck waited until everyone had gone then flew over to some bushes and deposited a massive shit. ‘Thank fuck for that’ he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment