Wednesday 18 October 2023

Hoppy Beer Day

 

This is a phrase that I should have copyrighted a long time ago to put on greeting cards. It’s the standard message that I send to my beer-drinking friends on that special occasion. Rather than wishing you a nice beginning to another year like everyone else, I like to focus on the celebration itself and be sure that they take the time to enjoy something that they like. But it’s not so rewarding if you don’t like tasting hops in your beer. On this particular occasion we couldn’t go out to celebrate owing to the lockdown, so my friend’s son asked for as many of us as possible to send him video birthday greetings. It’s a shame that my hair was so short and that I didn’t pick a more suitable background other than my bedroom. He probably thought that I was undergoing a Buddhist monk regime when I sent this.


No comments:

Post a Comment