Saturday 1 July 2023

Tent Vent #dream diary 157

I’m at a local music festival with a friend. It’s in the woods and there’s camping for attendees, even though I’m only a fifteen-minute walk away. My friend insists on separate tents but he’s also arriving late on the first day, so I go ahead and pitch both tents. I decide to give him the best one and if there’s any major problems with my old one I’m only a short walk home. Because of the last-minute booking, we can’t get tents next to each other. At the last minute, my friend cancels. The festival itself goes very well, and on Sunday morning there’s cars absolutely everywhere as people start to cart their gear away. I strike down my tent, but I can’t locate my best one. Someone must have worked out that the tent was occupied and has decided to cart it away. They’ve taken the tent but left the pegs in. Then as I walk through the local estate I find evidence of more bits of it scattered around.

No comments:

Post a Comment