Thursday 20 July 2023

Best Foot Forward

I bought these shoes a long time ago. They’ve clocked up a few miles with me. They’ve lasted well for the money, and to be fair to them they were also very cheap. But now is the time where I prefer quality to value. Despite the distance that I’ve covered in them, they’ve finally begun leaking. I’ve had enough instances where I’ve been walking where my feet feel as if they’ve been through a pool and I’ve had to drain them off. It might be that I haven’t been spraying them enough with coating or I’ve knocked them somewhere which has caused a rip or hole to develop, but when it gets wet my footwear suddenly starts to absorb a mobile pool and my socks don’t look great afterwards either. I’ve also had to replace the laces. I do like the look of the more expensive trainer styles, but often I find that they don’t have the grip in wet terrain. It’s time to take a new pair for a test drive.




No comments:

Post a Comment