Friday 2 December 2022

Sadler's Samkova's Stache at the Rising Sun, Redditch

This is probably the last time that I drank from this brewery. I’ve got no idea whose moustache it is and can only think that it was a commemorative brew in aid of Movember. The brewery itself had quite a following especially when a TV series aired featuring the same title as some of their products. There was a real chance here to earn some extra cash. But I was pretty disgusted after all the effort to build up a client base in and around the West Midlands that they would just sell out to a bigger brewery in the Lake District. I wonder how many people made the move and how many were axed. Come to think of it, a lot of the local pubs have stopped stocking it too. I wonder if it’s still sold in bottle form in supermarkets. I’ll have to check as I don’t usually buy my beers from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment