Monday 12 December 2022

A Demonstration of Force

There were quite a few museum pieces out including people turning cogs to generate power from giant machines. There was even an R2D2 unit. Afterwards, I circled the hall and watched the Jedi battle it out with lightsaber demonstrations. They even let younger folk have a go. I was tempted to meet a celebrity but it was £30 to get in line and even more to get a signed photo or something else signed. And it all took place behind black curtains so you couldn’t even get a glimpse of anybody. Alongside the lightsaber demonstrations, there was also a group demonstrating their building skills and I managed to get a selfie with an R2D2 lookalike. There was also a full-sized X-wing but there was a big queue to sit in the cockpit. I went to get a baguette from the food court then I attempted a bit of bargaining with one of the toy sellers.


No comments:

Post a Comment