Friday 16 December 2022

Bopping Around Brum

I headed into a city centre pub in my Spiderman jumper and sit in the beer garden with a pint before planning a few stops that I hadn’t been to before. I decided to try Tilt, a craft ale bar hidden within an old precinct which also had a diverse collection of pinball machines. For a game, I thought that the tables were a bit dear to play. Each table had cupholders and there was a basement with more tables, but a token system would have been better value. After ordering a very overpriced half of something, I set myself up for a quick game then a few beer friends came in for a quick drink so I was able to join them. Then my Redditch friends began to stir and suggest that we do a crawl in my home town, so I ended my expedition and took the next train home.


No comments:

Post a Comment