Wednesday 14 December 2022

Haggling Fail

I was after some Lego Simpsons Minifigures. I offered 3 bags for £10 but they were sticking at £4 a go. I should have walked away and re-offered the deal later but I was too keen to get them. Then I’d thought I’d absorb the culture a little more and try a discussion panel. I headed into an auditorium where a chat was already in progress about upcoming films. I had no idea who the experts were and they didn’t show any clues (though I had walked in halfway through the discussion) but they had some interesting opinions about some upcoming sequels. Once it had concluded, I decided that I’d had my fill of comic book conventions and decided to head back to Brum while there were still good rail connections. I opened my new Lego miniatures on the train, and was delighted to find Homer Simpson in a suit and Hans Moleman with a skateboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment