Saturday 3 December 2022

Scabs

Where has this black and blue blot come from? It used to be skin, then there was an accident followed by pain and a bit of blood which has all gone now, but there’s this crystalised dark patch in its place. Why isn’t it soft like the rest of my skin? Why does it feel unnatural? I’m hoping that the soft stuff is hiding underneath, but when I try and look I get a bit of sticky pain followed by more blood. Then the whole process starts all over again. How long will it take to go away? It might heal the body as a whole, but it sure does look ugly. Of course, the key is not to pick at it to let the body heal, but if you can get rid of the hardened bit it will certainly look and feel more natural rather than something that’s been infected. Why can’t I rub something onto it to make the whole thing softer of even disappear? Why can’t I keep things the way they were?

No comments:

Post a Comment