Wednesday 28 November 2018

Cracks in the System

You’d think that if you order something fragile through a mail order company that they’d have the sense to pack it correctly so that it wouldn’t break. This wasn’t the case with ransomware. The item arrived on the last possible day that it was due, and when I opened it my cereal bowl was cracked into three pieces. What was the clincher was that they’d used a pre-inflated plastic bag on one side of the box, but not on the other. I had to take pictures to e-mail them to the seller, who had to source another bowl for dispatch. After a working week nothing had arrived so I contacted the seller and was told that I had to wait another week simply because they wouldn’t pay for a faster method of shipping. What was annoying is that I saw a bowl and spoon as a set in a shop at a cheaper price; but I couldn’t buy it at the time as the person I was purchasing the items for was in my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment