Wednesday 21 November 2018

Snow Angel


I don’t think I’ve ever had the courage to lie down in the snow and make a snow angel. For one thing, I’d get absolutely soaked unless I’ve got a really good waterproof hood or hat that covers the back of my head. The snow would also have to be quite deep so that there’s no risk of injury or debris or yellow snow hidden within. Good gloves and boots are also essential, and the snow would have to be quite soft for ease of movement. You also need to take care that you don’t emphasise your arm and leg movements too much to ruin your outline. The next problem is how to get up without ruining your shape. The easiest way is to have a friend to pull you up, and if you’re unfortunate enough not to have one then there’s no fun in you making a snow angel in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment