Sunday 18 November 2018

Promoting Your Vote

I get a lot of e-mails from lots of different organisations. Some just want my money while others want to help me out. But what I really hate is them asking me to take action to benefit them just so that they can get an award. Sure, their competitors are probably doing the same, but how do you know which is really the best? Are we suddenly expected to switch to our competitors to try out their products to create an honest answer? Or do we just quickly answer yes to everything in the hope of being the first out of the hat in the prize draw? It’s a bit selfish, but if there’s a prize up for grabs then it’s anyone’s game. Bigger companies may even offer more incentives to encourage their customers to vote. It’s a shame that politicians don’t offer similar incentives when it comes to election time.

No comments:

Post a Comment