Thursday 1 November 2018

Advent Awesomeness

I decided to treat Mum to an Advent calendar this year. It had been a difficult one, so I bought one of the expensive upmarket calendars as a treat with posh chocolates. I also decided to treat myself to a photo fun one where you could take a different selfie every day with a photo filter in the background. There’ll be a chocolate on your head or a pair or reindeer ears, and sometimes the picture would be aminated so that the chocolate would drip down the screen. It’s a bit annoying as you need to download the app first then wave your phone in front of the calendar to activate the image. You then have to try and upload the photo to social media for everyone to see. It turns out that she bought one for me as well, so we’ve now got three in the house. Still, it comes in handy when the girls come round to visit so that they can open up a door too.

No comments:

Post a Comment