Saturday 10 November 2018

Double Your Memory

A while ago, I discovered that I had two of the same camera. Rather than send it back, I decided to give it away to a family member which meant equipping the second one with a memory card. It took a while to find the right card as I was under the impression that this camera took an old-style XD card. I ordered one off e-Bay but it had to come from China. When it arrived, I opened the camera to pop it in and I found that I’d already managed to put a standard SD card into the slot. I got onto the seller and asked about the returns procedure, who said that I could get a full refund so long as I send the thing back to China. This in itself would cost more money that it was worth, and I wonder if the seller made any money off the transaction as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment