Thursday 8 November 2018

I've got the Power

Smartphones use a ton of energy these days, especially when it’s a phone that’s been active for more than a year. And because we’re on the go so much nowadays, we’re on our phones all the time trying to organise everything while we’re out and about. So for Christmas this year I’ve decided to get my brother a powerbank to keep his mobile phone charged while he’s out and about. Hopefully he’ll be able to stay in touch with the rest of the family while at work. I’ve got him a branded one rather than the cheap metallic thing I got off e-Bay which I have to wonder how much charge it actually gives. The grip surrounding the charging socket is soft so there’s less chance of scratching the actual item; although it’s still likely to be buried somewhere within the depths of my brother’s van. Hopefully it’ll give him some incentive to clean it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment