Friday 2 November 2018

Ill Woes

I haven’t been feeling too well for a while now. I had a bit of a chesty cough which I took for a winter cold. It went away but a few weeks later I began to feel stomach cramps. I also had problems processing food as normal. It started to come out extra watery and smelly, and I can’t seem to process meat at all. At times I feel nauseous; especially after mealtimes. I also haven’t been having a large appetite as usual lately. Amazingly, I managed to get an appointment to see a doctor quite quickly, though there’s little sign of a diagnosis other than to provide a sample. This is getting difficult to provide since I can’t create anything solid. I’ve also been asked to stay away from meats and spicy foods and stick to bread and biscuits. I’m no longer in pain or have a churning stomach, but I’m also not feeling like I’m returning to normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment