Sunday 30 April 2023

How Royal Am I?

She doesn’t have an answer for that. Is it because she doesn’t dare because she’s heard or deduced my unpatriotic actions that occurred during the royal events? Perhaps the lack of certain anthems played on certain days has helped her to reach a decision. It’s more likely that the pre-programmed responses were an event which has now passed so the answers cannot be found. Or that they were taken down out of sympathy for the passing of Elizabeth II and were disregarded when it came to coronating King Charles III. I wonder what they were. Would I be asked a serious of questions about what I would be eating, how would I be celebrating and what I would be wearing on jubilee days? Perhaps the results would be determined from gathering my knowledge via an interactive quiz. Or maybe it would be based on how many facts I’ve requested about the royals (which is zero by the way).

No comments:

Post a Comment