Sunday 9 April 2023

Desperate for a Onesie

I’ve lost track of when things are closed and open. Because I’m still working, it just feels like a normal day only there’s less people around. To lighten the mood, the company has decided to have a dress-up onesie day where we all come in wearing onesies and nightwear to wear money for charity. It’s a bit pointless as I’d only have to wear it while I’m in the building where only my colleagues will see it, and once I’m in my vehicle I can park up somewhere and change back into my regular clothes. Typically, they’ve chosen a day when I’m not working. I decide to get in on the action anyway and I send a selfie to the group’s WhatsApp. As it’s the shit emoji, I even hold up a toilet roll to go with it as if I’m attending a music festival. No reaction or comment whatsoever.


No comments:

Post a Comment