Friday 28 April 2023

Delivery Dilemma #dreamdiary153

I’m helping a delivery driver to make his rounds. He drives a truck and I have a bike, so I can get down the narrow lanes that he can’t. But my cargo is a curtain rail. I have to take this down a country road and deliver it to an army base. While I’m climbing a hill, I also have to watch out for vehicles overtaking me as I strive to remain in the correct lane. A gust of wind snatches the plastic rail out of my hands, and I watch as it’s delivered for me by airmail. I still need to make sure that it’s been received by a person though. I arrive at the base. It’s a big metal hanger with a gravel yard and there’s a retractable steel gate with barbed wire fencing on the top of it. At the end of the gate is a pedestrianised gap with no gate that lets me access the yard and walk through to the connecting road on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment