Sunday 16 April 2023

The Passion of the Flower

Having a plant delivered by mail can seem a bit strange, especially if it’s from a territory that’s not land-adjacent to your native home. But at least this was through a well-known platform so there was a bit of reassurance of getting my money back if all I received was a bunch of twigs in a tube. It certainly arrived wrapped up that way. As it was winter, I persuaded my brother to hide it in his conservatory so that it would have a chance of keeping warm until it was time to give it as a gift. He must have looked after it well a that plant is still going well today. He even asked me to order one for himself, although his plant died earlier this year, despite having a lot more buds on it than ours. This replacement plant looks to have died before it started though.

No comments:

Post a Comment