Tuesday 21 November 2017

Ladies Wot Lunch #mcdonaldsmutterings4

It’s great fun people-watching in McDonalds. I just happened to take up a seat next to the touch-screen kiosks; and I could hear people place their order. ‘Oh my God, there’s so much choice!’ It’s like they’ve never ventured inside before. But the scariest thing that happened was that a member of staff came round and asked if she could get anything for me. At first I thought she thinks she knows me or it’s someone that I don’t recognise. But hang on; this is a fast food chain and she’s just done that to the table next to me as well. But fair play; they’re really trying to make the difference and separate themselves from other fast food outlets; especially with table service. I wondered what would happen if I asked her to get me a coke? Would she bring back the change or a card reader; or would she walk through placing an order on my phone? Only time will tell…

No comments:

Post a Comment