Sunday 5 November 2017

A Date with Valhalla #dreamdiary41

It’s early in the morning and I’m tucked up nice and snug in bed. Suddenly there’s the loud sound of a car tooting its horn outside. I look out the window and there’s a large stretch white limousine parked in front of the driveway. Through the window in the passenger seat is a large obese woman with bubbly arms wearing a curtain for a dress waving at me. My hungover brain is telling me that she’s vaguely familiar and that she’s some kind of God from Valhalla; and that somehow we’ve agreed this rendezvous. An image of Tinder springs to mind alongside a solo session of drinking in the pub while flicking through likes on my phone and forking out for a subscription. A time of 6:30 was agreed upon; which is what is showing now on my digital alarm clock; although I didn’t realise that it would be that early in the morning. She’s definitely a bit over keen. I’ve got no idea where I’ve agreed to go and I’m nowhere near ready. I also need to cancel my work plans for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment