Wednesday 22 November 2017

Brewhouse SaivourED at Brewhouse & Kitchen, Bournemouth

After exploring the delights of the town centre; I decided to give a recommended CAMRA pub a go and head to their newest venture. It was a little bit out of town and I had to climb a steep hill to find it, but I arrived at the Brewhouse & Kitchen about an hour before last orders. All the official business had been completed but there were quite a few books around informing people of the different brews and food available. I opted for the lowest gravity one; but it didn’t have any condition whatsoever. It was too fresh and too clean; nearly like a flat lager. The bar itself was quite trendy; with a lower level Friends-styled sofa and beer barrels; while the mezzanine level had bartop-like tables against the walls for people to sit and chat; with a large copper fermenter being the centrepiece. There was also a set of steps to a rear beer garden. I did try a second beer and the only difference was the colour; so I gave up on decent beer and headed back to the ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment