Sunday 19 November 2017

Dirty Habits

Shall I tell you about my dirty habits? Maybe you won’t peddle this far back to find out. Or maybe it’s time to get them out into the open and admit that I have a problem and move on in my life. Maybe it’s time to tell you why I smell funny on certain days. Everyone needs a bosom for a pillow. It’s just nice to feel an extra touch at night in certain places; even if it involves shoving a pillow down your crotch. If wartime sailors do it then why can’t I? I’ve been doing this since my teens and just lately all of my toys have been subtly taken away. And nowadays, when I feel tired out and just want a rest day; I still prop myself up with a cushion even when I’m fully clothed. It just seems to be an instant relief from the stress of everyday life; even if I live to r4egret it when someone walks in on me or I have to wash myself down in a hurry. I’ve even got the option of a separate blanket in the form of a sleeping bag for those winter months. And it sure does warm you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment