Saturday 14 May 2022

Where to Refuel?

The last thing you want to do on a long road trip is to run out of fuel. Calling for help is certainly going to hold you up. Likewise, you don’t want to spend too much time away from your route scouting out for a good deal on fuel or paying premium prices at service stations. I usually just get enough to keep me moving until I’m in a more familiar area where I know I can get a better deal and fill the tank. I was quite surprised to see such good deals on the edge of the mainline coast, and the forecourt at Wick was quite open plan too. This was a great opportunity to keep me moving for the rest of the day. I would have liked to stop for a remote pint as well but I still had a lot of driving to do. I was going to have to put my foot down when no-one was looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment