Tuesday 24 May 2022

The Contents Within

Upon opening the package, I quickly realised that the server had decided to give me the rest of the meat so that he could close the shop, which meant for an extremely dry kebab. I realised that this would kill me if I ate the whole thing, but it would probably stink out the room if I left it in the bin. I therefore had to venture out into the night again to find a suitable receptacle to dispose of it. I became aware of smells of weed wafting out from the estate opposite. Hopefully I’d encounter some sort of industrial Biffa bin which wasn’t being patrolled by a gang. Luckily, I didn’t have to venture out far. A short stroll back past the kebab shop led to a bin in the middle of the shopping precinct. Job done, I had a lot of driving to do the following day so I settled in for an evening with Family Guy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment