Wednesday 21 April 2021

Another Process to Learn

I never seem to do this process correctly. The idea is that I scan it into a returns box then on a weekly basis I generate a manifest and place the items into a box for transportation. But it seems that every time I load the items onto the manifest; they don’t appear on the screen for me to release. Even when I scan them, they’re still there. When I successfully do release them, they’re only absent from the system for a few days then next week they re-appear as if I’ve never sent them. Usually I just end up sending them any way to be rid of them, then I email the collection team that they’ve already been dispatched. It’s not as if it’s my stock or even our stock. Since doing it, I’ve learnt that it’s been changed again and that I’m still doing it wrong. It’s best to let sleeping dogs lie and avoid doing it until I’ve been shown the correct method again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment