Friday 9 April 2021

Bloody Bulbs

One of the bulbs in the lounge lights has gone. I’m hoping that it’s just a normal light bulb inside. My attempt to change this bulb has failed. It’s contained within a glass orb, and I can loosen the rim of the org to get at the gap inside. But inside the orb are hooks which act as a further securing measure to hold the orb in place; and it’s these hooks which are stopping me from removing the orb from the fittings. But we don’t really use the room lights in the room that often. There are lamps in opposite corners of the room which creates the perfect level when the TV is on as well. The only time that they’re really on is when the girls come to visit in the evening and we need some bright light to play a game; and that’s not that often. As it’s only them that use it; we just haven’t bothered as the other two bulbs still work. Still, I wonder if it creates a strain on the circuit. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment