Sunday 13 August 2023

Mystery Box

This is another piece of junk that I have in the garage. My brother knows what it’s for. The only person who used it had a background in engineering and is no longer with us. I thought it was to safely store saw blades that I don’t have and that mitre was a brand, but it’s apparently used to cut angles for skirting boards. Since I’m probably never going to fit a skirting board and would probably use a chop saw if I did, it’s just taking up space. I’ve got no idea if it’s valuable enough to sell. My brother said that he would take it off my hands, but that was nearly three years ago. I can’t see the advantage to it over a workbench would probably have a vice, and you’d have to drill through it to attach it first. I suppose I should try to use it when I need to make neat cuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment