Wednesday 16 August 2023

Don't Underestimate the ease of Delivery

My brother asked me to sort out a new Tv for him. I chose the model after carefully reading the reviews and waited for our extra discount day at work. It would save him an extra twenty pounds but when the day came I found that the price had dropped even further. This meant that all the delivery depots had ran out of stock because they were so popular. The only place where I could get one was in a central city branch which required finding a nearby car park which wouldn’t be free. I decided that my best option would be to park at one of the free car parks on the outskirts and travel in by train then lug the TV back again. Fortunately, it was a bank holiday and most people got out of my way rather than risk stopping to hinder me. But there was a big sigh of relief as I returned to the car unhassled. Only one other person joined me in the annex of the train door.

No comments:

Post a Comment