Thursday 23 June 2022

What We Can Make

The rain had caught up with me and it began to show in the reflecting pool. The grass looks real enough though and the sun is still trying to break through. The water looks as though it’s fed from the penultimate bottom level rather than flowing all the way down. Hopefully it’s not controlled by the building springing up behind it. It might have been re-laid when they dug up the area for the car park. It’s great that the clouds are also reflected. You may not necessarily see them with a roof hanging over you and the hill blocking the upper view. I wonder if you can access the back from anywhere or will be fence off with a door just for maintenance staff. I can’t see them letting people walk around the wet rock and getting that close to the pond, but it’s worth exploring the next time I visit. I hope that will be soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment