Wednesday 24 April 2019

King of the Castle

So here I am, King of the Castle at one of my all-time local favourite places to visit. It’s reflective; it’s got a castle; and you’re rewarded with views when you reach the top. But there’s no throne, servants, or minions yet; I guess that I’ve still got to earn those. But I doubt that those clouds are going to be in the same position every day. And of course, you must visit it at the right time for those quiet serene moments. It is after all a park for all. I’ve since had visions of returning to the park for constitutionals on a regular basis, but it hasn’t happened yet. I really wanted to continue exploring the pack and head over to the war monument, but my friend was knackered. And our map wasn’t that accurate; it was a struggle itself just to find the castle. So therein ended my reign. Maybe another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment