Thursday 25 April 2019

Car-jacking #dreamdiary 76

I’ve taken Mum to the historic city of Oxford to do some shopping in my old Fiesta Zetec. We’ve arrived early to avoid the traffic and get a good spot in the city car park. We come back to the car to find that the car park’s absolutely rammed and some idiot has parked too close to the passenger side so that she can’t get in. Other idiots are whizzing around the car park at break-neck speeds looking for a place to park and Mum fears for her safety. I back out of the space and find a safe place where she can get into the car. It’s that busy that she ends up diving into the back seat to avoid being run over. I get out of the car to pick up Her shopping bags and put them into the boot. As I close it, my front door shuts too. I walk to the front of the car and there’s a young Chinese woman sitting in the driver’s seat. I open the car door and pull her out. A passing toff thinks that I’ve car-jacked her and tries to intervene. The Chinese woman runs off while the toff keeps telling me that I’m on camera. I tell him that it’s my car and he can call the police if he wants. He then comments on my parking which I explain that I only stopped to pick someone up. He walks off and disappears into a nearby historic building.

No comments:

Post a Comment