Wednesday 3 April 2019

An Alignment of Allies

I find it quite frustrating that there are places that I want to visit but when I make a plan to visit with friends, it always gets to a stage where they just want a quiet day and pop out for the evening. I do value other people’s opinions but sometimes I just want to get out there and show people what a true explorer I like to be. Sometimes I just stay indoors and feel that nothing is achieved at all. I just wait around eagerly awaiting the call to action which happens a lot later than expected. Lately, I’m finding that I must go and visit these places on my own. It’s nice to have the solitude but an adventure is better done when together.  But there’s a hell of a lot of places that I want to explore. If I must do it on my own, then so be it. Do I need to be more open with where I want to visit? If so, I lose the independence of the trip. Or do I go with the flow in the hope that they call in on one of my desired destinations?

No comments:

Post a Comment