Sunday 29 July 2018

Soulmate Found?

I think I found my soulmate in the pub last night. She was quite skinny and had short brown hair, a single nose stud and a black flowery dress with a tiny pink string handbag. She looked a bit familiar, I think she might have been in the year above me at school. Her friend was much taller and much more butch. I’ve seen her in the pub before, and she also came to a beer festival once surrounded by Rugby guys. She hadn’t changed much but didn’t seem interested in any guys that were talking to her. Perhaps she’s a friend of Dorothy’s? She certainly was happy ordering pints of lager. It’s always hard to talk to people in bars over loud music, and because of the lateness of the hour people also have their guard up when it comes to strangers. So now I have to see if I can find her on Facebook and do a bit of stalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment