Saturday 12 May 2018

Justice League


This film was on my watchlist for a while but the involvement of Zack Snyder put me off as he did such a bad job with Superman: Man of Steel. It had some very enjoyable moments and the film wasn’t afraid of its own action Sequences or to dwell too long on their origins. I particularly liked the inner conflict within the team before they were united; as well as Batman’s sense of uselessness after the death of Superman; though I need to catch up on that one. I was also a bit baffled on the focus of one family in a remote village in Russia: though as an afterthought it allowed him to take hostages as he saw fit without being discovered by the authorities. It later turns out that Josh Whedon was brought in to finish the film which may explain why I enjoyed it as much as I did. I can’t comment on the soundtrack as I was watching it at 40,000 feet so I couldn’t really compare it to previous Batman films.

No comments:

Post a Comment