Monday 28 May 2018

A Double-up on Lenses

Some time ago, I’d thought I’d lost my camera. I pictured where I left it and thought that I’d never see it again. It wasn’t an expensive camera, but it was a good spec and I was quite fond of it because of the colour. You don’t usually get a choice. So I ordered a second one off the internet to replace it, and in the meantime I found the first one so off I went snap happy. Unfortunately, I was away a bit too long than anticipated, so when the replacement camera arrived at my doorstep, I’d ran out of time to return it. So I’ve now got a second camera as a back-up. But because of the technology, these old cameras use XD cards which for some reason aren’t mainstream any more. Mum tends to borrow my camera more and more these days so I’ve ordered a second memory card ready to call into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment