Saturday 5 May 2018

Dancing Duck Nice Weather 4 Ducks at Bromsgrove Beer Festival 2017 #Sherduck3

‘I don’t think we can solve this case today Sir.’
‘Why not?’
‘Because it’s raining.’
‘But you’re a duck.’
‘That doesn’t mean that I necessarily have to like the rain.’
‘But isn’t the evidence eroding away?’
‘Not if your team have put a gazebo up like I asked them to.’
‘Then you’re not going to get wet, are you?’
‘Of course I’m going to get wet. I’ve got to swim through the pond in the rain, haven’t I?.
LeLama sighed. ‘Okay. I’ve got no choice to get you out there unless I splash out.’ He took a few steps to the window of Sherlock’s den and took out a mobile phone. ‘I’m going to need a heliduck with a gazebo on board with a full science lab. I need it mobilised in an hour. I need to get this crime scene examined and taken down today.’
'Is it possible to get it stocked with a few beers?'

No comments:

Post a Comment