Friday 22 July 2022

Robotic Love

How do you get a machine to love you? It would be nice to hear all the skills and what they do before trying them. Not by talking in babytalk, that’s for sure. What you can do is put a bit of music to get you in the mood., though it does sound a bit like a closing line of a sad film of the set of a Spanish siesta. One just told me that I was a gift to those around me and nothing else happened. And the Love Story just wasn’t positive enough, as I spent a lot of time confirming my answers and it was more interested in gaining reviews than being of any use. There’s a little celebrity game called Kiss, Marry Avoid, but it’s not talking into account the gender of the player. It’s more of a slumber party question. I’m not finding anything to help people get together yet though.   

No comments:

Post a Comment