Sunday 24 January 2021

Hanging for Halfords

 It’s MOT time again, and as I’m doing more driving than usual over this difficult period, I decide that I’d better get my new tyres sorted out sooner than later. But for some reason they’d decided to test the car and fail it before fitting the new tyres. This seemed an odd approach as I’d ordered the tyres alongside the MOT and it just seems like a waste of everyone’s time. Unless that was their plan to give their mechanics more hours. It also seemed like the perfect plan to waste my day. After getting up early to drop my car off before heading to the gym, I thought that I’d at least get an update by lunchtime. By 4pm I’d heard nothing so I decided to head down. I had to join a queue of people waiting to collect their cars since they were only admitting two people into my office at a time. I never received an adequate explanation for the delay or of my advisories. It just seemed as if she wanted to process me as quickly as possible. But whether it was because of the situation or of the fact that it was close to quitting time remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment