Tuesday 3 December 2019

Black Bargains

We do love a bargain, and with the promise of doubling the value of my loyalty points if I spent them today, I ventured into the shop before my works shift to have a nosy round. My plan was to get an inkling of gifts for Christmas and perhaps purchase an elaborate advent calendar for Mum. The price for one with continental chocolates was too dear, so I moved onto DVD box sets. None of these seemed a bargain either; but then I spotted the clothes section. There was a coca-cola Christmas jumper that I had my eye on from last year which they’d sold out of my size by the time that I was ready to buy one. Then again, I’d already bought a Christmas jumper for this year. What I did settle for was a smart black woollen cardigan. It didn’t have any pockets but it did look smart. I had to try on a large and a medium before settling on the latter which didn’t look like a cloak over my ass. It’s a shame that it wasn’t in the sale, but I still managed to get it less than half price with my loyalty points. That and a tube of Pringles.

No comments:

Post a Comment