Thursday 10 January 2019

Screenshot

I have absolutely no idea as to how I managed to take a screenshot of my i-Pad. I also have very few ideas as to what this purpose could be used for other than to send the image to a friend to ask for help on how to accomplish a task. Maybe you want to show off to the world how busy you are. Or perhaps you’re feeling a bit naughty and the screen you’re looking at doesn’t allow you to save the image. But somehow, I have found a method to complete this mostly useless task.. Could my nieces have gotten hold of my phone and decided to play with it? It’s doubtful since it would have been past their bedtime on a school weeknight. The only other possibility could be that I happened to drop it at the time. I probably hadn’t been anywhere exciting; I’d probably just got home after a late shift from work and dropped it as I started to cook my tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment