Tuesday 8 January 2019

Castle on the Table

What does this picture represent? What is it for? I have no idea if I’ve done this correctly because I do not have that information. Does it need a border? Do I need to make it fill the page more? Do I need to zoom in to show less table and more castle? That might erase the castle’s shadow, and it might also make it harder for the viewer to tell what it is. Does it need my best work, and does it have to be in colour? It took me an hour to sort out as I had to change the cartridge on the printer. It just raises more questions than answers. In the end, all I could do was send a picture of me holding the picture of it asking if it was O.K. The feedback just said thank you so I have no idea if their expectations have been failed, met or succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment