Sunday 6 January 2019

Homework


My niece has been asked to build something at home and provide proof that she’s done it. I’ve got no idea what they teach in schools nowadays but this is certainly a new one on me. Maybe she was supposed to bring it in but she couldn’t, so she was afraid that it would break. So she got her Mum to take a picture, who sent it to me and asked me to print it out. I did this in good will, but I find it worrying when a primary school fails to provide materials for a child to complete a task. I’ve still got no idea what the castle is for. Is she supposed to write a story about it? And what did the other children produce when they were asked to complete the same task? Or were they asked? Perhaps my niece was punished and missed the lesson at school and was asked to produce the task in her own time? I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment