Thursday 31 January 2019

I Need more Holiday

Because I’ve started to try and play catch-up with various projects this year, I already feel that I need more holiday. Fixtures are coming up which are already taking my spare time away and I have to arrange time off to attend them or work out which weekend the dates fall on. Then I’ve got friends inviting me out, and on top of that I’ve got a clumsy parent to look after and cater for. I actually wanted to try and spread some of my remaining time out; but the work calendar has made me take time off this week; all of which has been allocated to family tasks so far. With a bit of luck, I might have a bit of energy to catch up and get some tasks done to make the rest of the year run much smoother. Failing that, I’ll have to look for another job where I dictate what holiday I get…

No comments:

Post a Comment