Monday 22 January 2018

Things are Fine when you take the Time...

I’ve been having problems with my electric toothbrush for ages. It often runs for only two or three charges before it cuts out. I don’t have room to keep it on the mains in the bathroom so it only gets charged between brushes every so often, and at some point it just goes slow then cuts out. I then have to count to ten in my head for every section of teeth that I’m brushing. It was under guarantee a while ago and I could have taken it back but I never did. But this morning; I took a good look at it. I found that there was loads of gunk under the charging point, so it was a wonder that it was charging at all. A scrape of a needle didn’t do anything, but I rammed a corner of a dishcloth down there a few times to get most of the gunk out. I also gave the charger a good scrub and dry as well; and found that on some charges I might not have fully locked the brush into place. It’s amazing what you discover when you take the time. Hopefully I can look forward to a turbo polish tomorrow… 

No comments:

Post a Comment