Thursday 31 August 2017

Miniclip

When I first started to use the internet, I got drawn to miniclip.com. it had free games all in one place and the choice was amazing. As time went on, the site managed to recruit loads of bugs to my computer which slowed it down a lot. Some of the games that I committed to would crash or would simply not allow me to save; so I gave up on it. What I did enjoy was the pool which I carried on into the Facebook world. Then, once I got my tablet, things got so much easier to play pool. Aiming became a lot easier and the gameplay went a lot faster. Nevertheless; I still struggle to win most games; and even though I have a high rank I still have the worst luck when it comes to easy shots. One day, I’ll work my way through all the achievements, but I’ll probably have to burn through thousands of coins before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment