Sunday 6 August 2017

Christmas Reindeer

Of all the little novelties and stocking fillers that you might see; the perfect little guy managed to creep over my stockroom counter and into my home. I had to keep my eye on a few unclaimed reservations to get my hands on one. It was quite a good design considering the price; it’s just a shame that it couldn’t be bigger. I also got confused by the fact that the extra blocks were presents. With an extra Lego set, I could have been inspired to build a Christmas village for him. I’m also hoping that this model’s unique and that he doesn’t appear in the Lego Advent calendars. He’s cute with his festive bells jangling from his neck but he is kind of lonely on his own and he has to sit with the rest of the Christmas decorations for the next eleven months. Maybe next year there’ll be other models so that people can make a collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment