Tuesday 30 May 2017

Who is Next?

I'm on my way to claim my next victim. I'm just pulling my car into an empty space. And in I go. There's no need to knock or make a dramatic entrance as I'm only doing what comes naturally. So who shall I choose? I don't typically go for the worriers or the superstitious as I like to keep those people on their toes and keep them indecisive. I suppose that I do have to take those that Mother Nature expects of me. But on some occasions I am allowed to make some very interesting choices, such as those who make a fault or have more influence than is allowed.  And although it is fun to take someone here and now, it’s far better to observe them now and take them in a more isolated place. So I've chosen the fat one. It looks like he’s only attending for the free food. And now to consider the method; medical or murder…

No comments:

Post a Comment